APT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition to “WIN a 15-DAY LUXURIOUS EUROPEAN RIVER CRUISE WITH APT”(the “Competition") is run by Fairfax New Zealand Limited ("Fairfax"). Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the Competition each entrant deems to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Fairfax are not eligible to enter this Competition.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Purchase your NZ House & Garden Tour 2017 ticket to any of the 5 tours and go in the draw to win. You can gain an additional entry by completing an entry form at the APT stand at the ‘hub’ on the tour day at each of the 5 tours.
3. INVALID/ VOID ENTRIES: Failure to supply all requested information at the time of submitting an entry will result on the entry being invalid. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. DATES: The Competition runs from 24 October 2016 to 8 April 2017. All entries must be received before the Competition closes. The winner will be announced 12 April 2017 via email and Facebook.
5. PRIZES: The prize will be issued to the winner of the Competition (the “Winner”) in the form of a voucher. The Winner must present this voucher at the time of booking to redeem the prize. The Prize includes places for two people in a Category E Suite of an APT Cruise with the Tour Code EUMC15 or EUMCR15. The prize includes return economy flights for 2 people with an airline of APT’s choosing. APT reserves the right to offer alternative dates and/or itineraries. The travel component of the prize is redeemable for departures in September or November 2017, subject to availability. Expenses are not included in the prize and will be at your own cost include, but are not limited to; cabin upgrades, meals not specified in the chosen trip itinerary, insurance, any optional tours or activities during free time, tips and items of a personal nature. Once booked, cancellation and change fees may apply if date changes are made. We recommend you take out travel insurance prior to travel as it is not included. A good level of health and fitness is required to participate on our holiday packages and we ask you advise any medical conditions at the time of booking.
Itinerary and inclusions relating to the Prize are correct at time of printing and subject to change at any time. Any change to the prize between the publishingdate and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of Fairfax
Refer to APT’s 2017 Europe River Cruising brochure for full conditions.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, at Fairfax's option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be re-allocated.
7. INFORMATION: By entering the Competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Fairfax and APT and that both parties may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
8. NOT REDEEMABLE: The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize must be utilised in one transaction and no cash refund or reimbursement will be available if the cruise is not utilised.
9. NO LIABILITY: Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Fairfax and its related bodies corporate, and it’s respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, and employees, are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
10. NO CORRESPONDENCE: The decision of by Fairfax in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. DATABASE: All entries become the property of Fairfax and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
12. PRIVACY ACT: Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Privacy Officer c|- Legal, Fairfax New Zealand Limited, PO Box 2595 Wellington.