TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tickets Sales and Participation
1. Stuff Limited (“Stuff”) organises and hosts the NZ House & Garden House Tours (“the Tours”). By registering to participate in the Tours you (“the Participant”) acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your registration and participation in the Tours.
2. If you wish to attend the Tours you will need to visit nzhouseandgardentours.co.nz and complete the purchase of your tickets. Tickets for the Tours are subject to availability and are available on a first in first served basis.
3. Any refund of the ticket price is at the sole discretion of Stuff. No refund or exchange on tickets will be given, except as required by law, within 10 days of the event. Credit card fees and service fees are non-refundable.
4. Stuff reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way, or are not purchased from Stuff.
5. As you will be visiting people’s homes as part of the Tours you will need to be respectful and adhere to all instructions from event staff and volunteers. Stuff reserves the right to remove any participants who do not adhere to instructions from Volunteers or Stuff staff members. It may be a condition of entry to some of the homes that make up the Tour that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry and / or exit.
6. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Stuff, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
7. You consent to Stuff carrying out filming, sound recording and/or photography of the Tours as a participant and you consent to the use by Stuff of any such recording or photography for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
8. Use of the registration platform and the Stuff.co.nz website is subject at all times to Stuff’s standard terms and conditions of use which can be viewed here http://www.stuff.co.nz/about-stuff/10647764/Website-terms-and-conditions.
Stuff collects personal information to manage your participation in the Event. Unless indicated otherwise, Stuff may disclose the information provided by you to Stuff to its related bodies corporate, to any service providers as required to provide you the Tours, and may use the information for marketing future events, and other marketing and promotional purposes, including offering products and services of potential interest to you.
You understand that you can gain access to your personal information and request that such details be updated if they change in the future by writing to the Privacy Officer c|- Legal, Stuff Limited, PO Box 2595 Wellington or email@example.com.
10. Stuff will not be liable for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage, loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of savings) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of participation in the Tours or any failure or omission on the part of Stuff to comply with its obligations under these Terms.
11. Whilst all material and content provided with regard to the Tours is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current we give no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the content sourced from third parties.
12. All conditions and warranties which may be implied by law into these Terms are excluded except to the extent that it would be unlawful to do so. You agree that to the extent that you are acquiring goods or services under these Terms for the purposes of a business, the guarantees provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply to Stuff’s supply of such goods and services.
13. You will indemnify Stuff against any costs, losses and damages and will, at your cost, defend or settle any claim suit, action or proceeding brought against Stuff arising from: (a) any breach of these Terms by you; and (b) your participation in the Tours.
14. Children under the age 16 years of age are not permitted to attend the Tour.
Mondo Travel Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The competition to “WIN 2 return tickets on Hawaiian Airlines to stay 3 nights at the Queen Kapiolani Hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii thanks to Mondo Travel VALUED UP TO $6,000” ("the Competition") is run by Stuff Limited ("Stuff"). Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the Competition each entrant deems to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Stuff are not eligible to enter these promotions.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Complete the post-event online survey after attending your House & Garden Tour 2019 and go in the draw to win. One entry per tour only.
3. INVALID/ VOID ENTRIES: Failure to supply all requested information at the time of submitting an entry will result on the entry being invalid. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. DATES: The Competition runs from 15th February 2019 through to 5th April 2019. All entries must be received before the Competition closes. The winner will be announced on the 16th April 2019 via eDM and social platforms. The winner will be notified via phone and email.
5. PRIZES: The prize will be presented to the winner along with sponsors and Stuff in a promotional photo opportunity. The winner must claim this at a Mondo office or agency throughout NZ. Prize is for two people to travel with Hawaiian Airlines from Auckland to Lihue to Auckland, staying 3 nights in a Diamond Head View Room at the Queen Kapiolani Hotel. Price is valued at $6,000* for 2 people.
The travel prize must be booked via a Mondo office and/or approved Mondo Travel Broker.
Prize must be used before 18 December 2019 and travel must occur outside of school holiday periods.
Some expenses are not included in the prize and will be at your own cost. These include, but are not limited to; cabin upgrades, meals not specified in the chosen trip itinerary, insurance, any optional tours or activities during free time, tips and items of a personal nature. Once booked, cancellation and change fees may apply if date changes are made. We recommend you take out travel insurance prior to travel as it is not included. A good level of health and fitness is required to participate on our holiday packages and we ask you advise any medical conditions at the time of booking.
*Total estimated prize value of the prize may fluctuate due to time of year trip is taken, in relation to high and low seasons, and is based on 2019 pricing. The value of this prize, itinerary and inclusions are correct at time of printing and subject to change at any time. Any change to the prize between the publishing.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, at Stuff's option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be re-allocated.
7. INFORMATION: By entering the Competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Stuff and Mondo Travel ("the promoter") and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
8. NOT REDEEMABLE: The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize must be utilised in one transaction and no cash refund or reimbursement allowed if the cruise is not utilised.
9. NO LIABILITY: Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded,Stuff and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
10. NO CORRESPONDENCE: The decision of by Stuff in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. DATABASE: By agreeing “yes” on the entry form to receiving promotional information, entrants to the Competition permit Stuff Limited and Mondo Travel to enter their personal information into a database for the purpose of contacting them directly about any Stuff publications or promotional partner’s special offers, samples and other promotions
12. PRIVACY ACT: Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Privacy Officer c|- Legal, Stuff Limited, PO Box 2595 Wellington.
13. SOCIAL TERMS:
1. If the Promotion is on Facebook, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. All entrants release and indemnify Facebook and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Facebook or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
2. If the Promotion is on Instagram, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram. All entrants release and indemnify Instagram and the Promoter from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Instagram or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.